Monday, October 08, 2007

Stop the Abuse!


For the helpless tears of a little girl, whose last sane thought was buying some cute little hair clips for her beautiful long hair, before she was abducted, sexually tortured and brutally murdered.

For the empty tears of her parents and family, now forced to live in perpetual pain; lost without the hope, love and pride they once shared with their beloved little girl.

For the angry tears of an entire nation; bewildered, enraged and in total disbelief that such gruesome cruelty is imminent among our presence.

And for the little girl that was, whose innocent sweet laughter will ring no more…I have absolutely no words, just tears.





This article below was taken from NAFASg. With this post, I am pledging full support for the Fight Against Child Abuse.


In our times of darkness, children are the ones who will brighten us up. No matter what ordeals we have to endure in our daily lives, we know that we can overcome them the moment we set eyes on children. Their innocence and purity in them will always give us a sense of peacefulness and calm that is beyond words. And it goes without saying that life would be meaningless without seeing them smile, hearing them laugh and cry, and feeling their small and flawlessly gentle hands that want to reach out to us. Yet, there are some who show no empathy and sensitivity towards these beautiful souls. Worse still, they would dunk themselves into physical violence and cruelty towards the children without even thinking twice. Such acts can deem someone to be worse than an animal, because even an animal has compassion and love for its young.

What is going on with this world? Why must such horrid acts be carried out? Why do these people ever exist in this world?
Please take this time to read this special message from us, and show your utmost support and sympathy towards the family of the late Nurin Jazlin, who passed away tragically and brutally at the age of only eight. Little Nurin Jazlin’s body was discovered in a gym bag on 17th September, one month after she was abducted.
Upon the discovery, she was seen to be in the most horrifying state ever. Her hair was short and curled up, when it was originally straight and long. Her body was pale and badly bruised from head to toe, and there were traces of foreign objects like brinjal and cucumber found in the virginal area of her body.


Parents of the deceased took a long time to acknowledge her death, but eventually did after all the thorough DNA tests had been carried out by the forensics department. Her body was finally buried on 21st September. Her father, Jazimin Abdul Jalil, had expressed his sorrow towards this tragedy, stating that whoever who caused her death was not a human being, but rather, an animal.
This was the result of an outrage of modesty (See Picture On The Right) caused by a man of age between 35 and 40, who was thought to be someone who enjoyed torturing people, particularly children. Along with him was a 23-year-old lady, who was apparently his partner in crime. The lady had been found and called for questioning by the Malaysian authorities, whereas the man has yet to be found. Hence, we are urging all of you here to play your part in finding this serial killer cum sexual offender and ensuring that justice is served to the deceased and her family.

If you know of the culprits’ whereabouts, keep us informed immediately, or directly inform her uncle, Jasni Abdul Jalil, via his blog, which he had specially created as a form of dedication to her.

Over the years, we have heard of children’s lives being taken away due to the evil doings of heartless adults. Nurin’s death was one of the most gruesome and tragic deaths that made many of us shocked, despaired and furious. Do you want more children to die in the hands of these sadistic people? Do you still wish to hear such saddening news of child abuse?

Then let us do our part right away! Together we can make this world a better place for the little ones. Let us all join hand in hand and put a stop to such cruelty towards them once and for all! Fight against child abuse today.

We have created a logo to show our support towards the fight against child abuse. If you would like to join in this movement, please copy and paste this article in your site and place the logo. After displaying this article, leave us a comment and we will
add your link in our list of bloggers who have voluntarily helped us in this movement.


Bloggers Unite Against Child Abuse

WE ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE. ARE YOU?

I, Rolando, support the Movement.This is my supported article.
I, Janice, support the Movement.This is my supported article.
I, Karen, support the Movement. This is my supported article.
I, Flsam, support the Movement. This is my supported article.
I, Little Chumsy, support the Movement.
I, Mariuca, support the Movement. This is my supported article.
I, Bobby Revell support the Movement. This is my supported article.
I, Jean Chia, support the Movement.This is my supported article.
I, JesseTheCat support the Movement. This is my supported article.
I, LadyJava support the Movement. This is my supported article.
I, JaMiLLa,support the Movement. This is my supported article.
I, Buffy support the movement. This is my supported article.
I, Sweetpea support the movement. This is my supported article.
I, Colin support the Movement. This is my supported article.

25 comments:

J@n!ce October 08, 2007 5:58 PM

First????
Such a sweet little gal!! How heartless the monster... sigh...
Let's hope out little effort will create more awareness to protect the innocent children in this world :)

I've added you :)

Janice Ng

NafaSg October 08, 2007 6:04 PM

Hello Genie Princess...

U are indeed a princess with a heart of gold. Thank u so much for putting this up! We will add your link to our list of bloggers who have posted the article.

GP, don't be sad ok? She is in a much better place and all we can offer to her now are our prayers and thoughts. Right now, let's focus on capturing these monsters who killed her very life. They will end up in prison where they deserve to be.

Take care GP.

Mariuca October 08, 2007 6:07 PM

Yes! Janice is the first commenter after a long while! Thanks for adding me! :)

Tell me abt it, heart pain to da max la every time I see this little girl pic or hear her stories. Just so upsetting!! :(:(:(

Mariuca October 08, 2007 6:13 PM

Hi NAFA! Oh please don't thank me for having this post up. I wanted to do it. It's the only way for me to believe that there is still some goodness left in the world today.

I still get all teary reading abt Nurin's case in the papers, can't stop imagining what she must have gone through. Poor thing. Kesian! :(:(:(

Thanks for initiating this movement NAFA. I'm so proud to be a part of it! :)

Genie Princess

NafaSg October 08, 2007 6:26 PM

No problem GP. Glad u took part in it. We know u would because u are a very compassionate person, especially towards kids. We remember how delighted u were when your sis gave birth to Isabella, so we could tell that u adore kids so much and how painful it is for u to know that this little kid died a tragic death.

We too still can't get over her demise. We felt for her as if she was our little sister. She is now a beautiful bidadari up there.

Don't be despair ok? We share your sorrows, and especially her family's sorrows. =...(..

Bobby Revell October 08, 2007 10:38 PM

Hi Marzie! I added your link to my post! Thanks:) Let's hope it brings these horrible people to justice.

Mariuca October 09, 2007 12:37 AM

Thanks NAFA. It really is such a tragic thing :(:(:( but at least we're doing our bit to help Nurin, her family and all the kids out there. That at least can help me feel a bit better I guess. Thanks again NAFA for ur comforting words. Hugs for NAFA!! :):):)

Genie Princess

Mariuca October 09, 2007 12:38 AM

Hi Bobby, I haven't seen ur post yet. Will be by shortly and of course add u in here too. Feels better having all my good friends together in this movement, thanks! :):):)

Genie Princess

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) October 09, 2007 8:34 AM

Sick, that's what this world is becoming Marzie. It comes to a point where we're gonna be so afraid of letting our kids out to play and mingle out there that one day we'll all live in an isolated world cut off from each other cos we're so afraid of everyone, and it's all caused by SICK people like these ... sighhhh ...

Mariuca October 09, 2007 9:10 AM

Hi Nick! I really hate the sound of that but I totally know where you're coming from. It can't be helped, what with all these sickos running wild! I was so very upset and angry (still am!) abt this particular case simply because Nurin was a really pretty girl and she was way too young to go through such a horrifying ordeal...am still so baffled...WHY???? :(:(:(

Thanks for ur comment Nick. It's good to know that there are others who still care. :)

Adrian October 09, 2007 1:56 PM

Marzie! That was so touching! What those beasts who masqurade as humans did is beyond belief.

As a parent...as a human, I know how it it must for the parents to lose one so young and innocent!

I will be putting up this post soon too to help bring these scum of the earth to justice!

I agree with Nick that it's getting harder to go out freely! Worried who might be lurking and waiting to prey on the little defenseless kids.

Recently my friend was out with his daughter and he was almost mugged by two scumbags on a motorcycle a short distance from his home but thank goodness he was alert and put up a fight. Can you imagine if they had a knife or something! To top it off the PJ police HQ was only about 500 meters away. What is this place coming to?

Genie King

Mariuca October 09, 2007 2:20 PM

Adrian... every time I speak abt what happened to Nurin, I can't help but choke up! It's the saddest thing ever and like I said.. I just have no words... it's just really, really, really sad!!! :(:(:(

Great to hear ul be joining the movement. When NAFA asked me for support, I immediately said yes cause I feel very strongly about this case and am still so disturbed by it.

Thanks for sharing ur friend's incident. I guess all we can do is just look out for each other and hope for the best. Nowhere is safe anymore!

Genie Princess

Adrian October 09, 2007 4:01 PM

Yeah Nafa asked me too but as you know my system was all crappy these past few days so I'll wait till I get streamyx and then post it! Hope they catch the scum by then though!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious October 10, 2007 12:53 AM

marzie, it's the same here. i just cant stand hearing the news without getting sad. My heart was even more burdened when i thought of her parents and family. They will need alot of support, love & time to get over this.

I've added u in my list! Let's be strong for her!

Mariuca October 10, 2007 1:43 AM

Hi Adrian, I doubt they'll catch him so soon. In fact, not much update on this case for the past few days. I do hope to get some news soon though, want to know what the hell was going through his mind when the scum did what he did! :(:(:(

Genie Princess

Mariuca October 10, 2007 1:46 AM

Hi Jean! I kesian her parents la... so helpless can't do anything but wait. I don't think they can ever get over this tragedy, it will forever haunt them. And the worst part is that her parents are thinking of moving out now. They just only moved into their home and because of this, they are planning to move elsewhere... pitiful right? May she rest in peace the poor sweet baby girl! :(:(:(

Genie Princess

Anonymous,  October 10, 2007 3:38 AM

Hi Marzie,

It's a very sad and tragic story, but one which is becoming all too familiar.
How anyone can do such things to any child or fellow being is beyond me. It's not just the violence and cruelty that they inflict but also the scars they leave behind on many others.
Even an animal would not stoop as low as some mebers of the human race, and I really do feel that there is no justice in these situations.
I will also post about this tomorrow, along with the ongoing saga of missing Maddie McCann.

NafaSg October 10, 2007 4:35 AM

Hi Marzie,

This is very important.

Please remove the post mortem pictures of the girl.

This is to respect the parents and her.

Thank you.

Mariuca October 10, 2007 11:43 AM

Hi Colin,

Thanks so much for ur comment. I too am in complete disbelief that this could happen! :( The saddest part is that we'll probably never know the answer to why it happened in the first place.

It breaks my heart to see Nurin's pictures here but it's also comforting to know that there are others out there who still care and would like to make a difference, no matter how small, in making this world a safer place for children. Thanks for ur support Colin. Be sure to let NAFA know that you have joined the movement yeah?

Have a nice day! :)

Genie Princess

Mariuca October 10, 2007 11:44 AM

NAFA, no worries! Have removed the pictures as requested. :):):)

Genie Princess

Anonymous,  October 11, 2007 1:27 AM

Hi Marzie,

Have done my post and let NAFA know that I fully support the movement. I really do think that it is such a tragic waste when young lives are cut short, moreso in this manner, it really is beyond belief that some people can stoop so low :(

Love & Hugs to you

Mariuca October 11, 2007 5:19 AM

Hi Colin, I'm so happy you decided to join the movement. I'll come by and check out your post...hang on...
Oh and loads of love and hugs for you too! :):):)

Anonymous,  October 18, 2007 10:30 AM

Hi Genie!
I totally support this movement, in fact I have posted similar post before.. My worry is this unhuman people is now using internet like blog to get to their victim.. To all parents out there, please educate your children.. I know it is easy to say than done, but we must try.. it is like don't talk to any stranger.. I pray to God to protect our children against these maniac..

Mariuca October 18, 2007 4:10 PM

Hi Dani, long time no see! How was ur Raya? I hope u had a great one. Oh it's good to see u supporting this movement too, I get so angry and sad whenever i think about Nurin! Let's hope justice will be served soon! :(:(:(

Elara October 16, 2008 7:42 PM

Bencinya! Jahat betul diorg tu, cuba cucuk dgn cucumber jugak, baru padan muka!! :(:(

Post a Comment

Love n Hugs from Genie Princess!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Mariuca's Visitors