Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Boost Your Ranking With Viral Tags

I became involved in a Viral Tags Blog Rank Boosting Experiment recently by Bobby Revell. The original matrix is here. Copy the matrix, change the Host Tag to the three words that you want to use, and add their tag into the matrix, if it isn't there already.

Most importantly, when someone adds a matrix, be sure to add them to your list. Then, spread the word.
Here is the current matrix:

========= Copy and Paste below this line ==========

Instructions:

Important Update - Please read here!

1. Copy and paste the matrix of "ViralTags" below courtesy of Founders Cafe (to support Jimmy's quest of launching his own Internet Startup with a shoestring budget, please consider subscribing to his Full RSS Feed to see his triumphs and struggles in real time).
2. Substitute the Host Tag and one of the "Viral Tags" in the matrix with your anchor text of choice with your blog's URL. Please keep anchor text to a max of 3 words to keep the matrix size manageable.
3. When you get a ping back from someone that has your link in one of their "Viral Tags", practice good karma by copying his/her Host Tag's anchor text (automatically the associated link will also be copied) and paste it over one of your "Viral Tags" below.
4. Encourage and invite your readers to do the same and soon this can grow virally.

Host Tag: Mariuca

International City Travel Asian Celebrity News One Million Shirts Tech at Hand Rich Minx Internet Marketing Austria Ageless Beauty Web 2.0 Tutorials Technology Music Life infokarir jobs Manila Mom Link Love Blogging Money Secret Internet Startup Blog Web Design Blog Daily Life Technology Make Money Blogging Steve's Tech Blog Agloco Internet Marketing Daily Bulls Investing Tech Gadgets Stocks Affiliate Program Computer Seventy-Five Learn about e-Learning Tech Hack Ramblings Jack Book Screen Writer Guy Overseas Filipino Worker ViralTags Startup Entrepreneur Money ViralTags ViralTags Earn Money Online Really Smart Guy Earn Income Online Day Mind Xpression Entrepreneurship Internet Web Make Money Blogging Create a Blog Pie Hole start a blog Make Money Blogging Marketing Made Simple Tech Startups Web2.0 Music Videos ViralTags Build Rankings Fast Mrs Sparrow Hot Buzz Weight Loss Really Funny Jokes Best of Blogs The Junkie's Wife Internet Marketing German German - USA Domain Development Blogs Sundhed og Helbred Giving Link Love Business Blog Web Photoshop Tutorials Anitokid Chronikos Klapkids Chronikos esofthub's web finds Everything iPod Jason's Random Thoughts Fun Web Development Monetize Your Blog Yung Silent Whisper Stratz's Blog My Journey ViralTags ViralTags ViralTags Interesting Observations Wealth Blog ViralTags Gadgets & Technology Make Money Home ViralTags The Broken Bow ViralTags ViralTags Fanatic Space Cheezmizan with Chuva Catepol Wolly's Weblog Profitable Productive Blogging Cat on my Head Bloggointestinale 2012 Movies iMod Lorad Zarcon Instruzioni Sid05 Weblog Bayle Mario's Weblog Acchiappasogni Dietro e a Casa Make Money Online Anchor Text Alex 2000 My Life Personal Finance Hanneng.net Tech Blog Business Twins Pixie Tail Gold Rushing's Blog Political Social Media Revellian Mariuca Justice Investments Static Thinkbox GoldyWorld Fun Geek Loves Firefox Syafrizal First Time Dad Mariuca's Perfume Gallery Investing Women Online Business Chats Webcomic Artist Anything Goes! Anything and Everything Ngadutrafik 2007 A Great Pleasure Terrible Horrible Evil Russian Jokes Videos Personal Development Blog Paid To Blog Jehzlau Concepts Nonsense & Tears Time Clock Software SEO Blog Yummy Silicon Chips Brainybimbo Nessa-Mumblings Caribbean Travel Blog I Am Balong HUMA B Affordable Graphic Design Technology For Humans Make Money Blog Social Media Munching Taste Like Chicken Make Money Online Kev-walkabout Life's Daily MSU Spartan Sports Travel Vacation Yoga For Health Good Jokes Social Networking Mother Humor Jokes Web Tools Make Money Online The Third Eye Tech Lock-Rahul EMOI Working at Home Mom JohannTheDog RescueMe snapshots of life Philippines is Amazing Earn Money Online Geldmengen HD Truth and Opinion Coffee,Tea,Baabooo Sexy Celebrity Visit Egypt Online This Is Miracle Meandering Passage An Anonymous Journal Simple Life Blank Canvas My Lucky Day Great Crafting Blog Tot Bag Confesses MeL-o Thoughts to blogs Weblog Stuff Diana's Blog Daves Blog MusicMisya DreamerBigMoney Devildegg MeL Fun Web Development She Rambles On Wildheart's Works My Murphy's Law Tips On Blogging Blogger Whale Wired PR Works Hollywood Beauties Tote Bag Confesses Tollywood Hot Actresses Bollywood Hot Actresses A.D.D. Chick Vanessa Unplugged Lily Ruth This&That Dog Cents Adsense free eBooks Shakyal Yard Sale Review Struggling Blogger Ramblings Make Cents Online The Auto Writer Techcruser Adsense Can I Have A Kiss Disjointed Intelligence At Your Service Computer Gems ViralTags ViralTags

Important: Once I get a ping back from you (I promise to do the best I can), I will add your anchor text and the associated link you designate as "Host Tag" here, replacing one of the "ViralTags" from the matrix above. As more and more bloggers copy and paste this matrix, the more backlinks you will have with your anchor text. If everybody who copy and paste from your blog does the same, pretty soon this will spread and go viral. So, the sooner you participate, the more links with anchor text you will receive.

======== Copy and Paste from Above this line ========

There it is folks. This should help you improve your Technorati ranking, SERP and Google PR. Please leave comment here if you have copied from this matrix so that I can add you just in case your ping back didn't reach me. Technorati sometimes take a longtime to ping back.

Related Posts


66 comments:

Bobby Revell June 12, 2007 9:42 PM

I wanted to be first to say thanks Marzie:) Nobody deserves success more than you, you are the coolest and sweetest babe on the web. You got Mariucan Magic:):)

Mariuca June 12, 2007 9:47 PM

Thanks Bobby, for steering me in this direction, you did most of the work for me :) So that makes YOU the sweetest!

Anonymous,  June 12, 2007 10:35 PM

Nice observation, thanks.

Jaya June 13, 2007 3:53 AM

Hi there-

My 'Cat On Your Head' is already in
your ViralTags matrix, and now I have
added your 'Malaysian Stocks INC' into
my matrix. I hope this proves beneficial
to us all.

Syafrizal June 13, 2007 9:31 AM

I've put it to my matrix on my blogger.com blog. I'll do the same to my other blog. In process :)

Novice Blogger June 13, 2007 9:50 AM

Hi! Thanks for adding me. I'll be including yours in my matrix as well.

Mariuca June 13, 2007 10:56 AM

Hi Ann, thanks to Bobby Revell too for showing me the way here :)

Mariuca June 13, 2007 10:56 AM

Hi Jaya, cool! Thanks, let's see this thing take off! :)

Mariuca June 13, 2007 10:57 AM

Syaf!!! I will check out yours later :)

Mariuca June 13, 2007 10:58 AM

Thanks Novice Blogger, really want to see how this will fare for all of us, so far so good! :)

Anonymous,  June 13, 2007 2:54 PM

I'm in :)

I just can't say no to you with these things. You're too darn nice :P

Mariuca June 13, 2007 2:57 PM

Mike! *HUGS* Happy to see you in the matrix :) Thanks!!

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) June 13, 2007 8:06 PM

Ok,now I've done that Viral thingy. So now, how the heck do I ping you? Do I need to recruit Einstein to help me with it? LOL!

Mariuca June 13, 2007 8:30 PM

LOL!! Cool, you're now listed, happy to have you here :)

PS. I still say the Alexa train was tougher to figure out, ha ha ha!

Mariuca June 14, 2007 2:08 AM

Hi cman, thanks! Don't forget to include the last 15 or so new ones on my list here as well :)

NIHAL June 14, 2007 2:34 AM

Thanks a million, Marzie.

Mariuca June 14, 2007 2:41 AM

Thanks for joining Nihal! It's cool to be doing something new with you :)

DiamondsSaphire June 14, 2007 4:35 AM

Just copy and paste?! That's it?..I'll give it a shot!

DiamondsSaphire June 14, 2007 4:56 AM

Hey Marzie..I have added you to the matrix on my blog. I have no idea if I did this correctly. Mine really doen't look like your, with the exception of your link that I added.

Please let me know if I did something wrong..LOL

Adrian June 14, 2007 11:49 AM

Hi Marzie, Thanks to you I'm in :)

Mariuca June 14, 2007 12:16 PM

Hi Diamond, refer to the comment I left on your post, let me know if u run into any problems, thanks! :)

Adrian - thanks for joining! :)

Gadis June 14, 2007 5:26 PM

Thanks mariuca, I have added 2 you blog in my site

Mariuca June 14, 2007 5:41 PM

No worrries Gadis, let's enjoy this ride together! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious June 14, 2007 7:58 PM

ok, i've posted this in my blog. How do i maintain it?

Mariuca June 14, 2007 8:14 PM

Great Jean! And you did it so nicely! :)

Anonymous,  June 15, 2007 6:42 AM

I've added your site to mine. :)

Mariuca June 15, 2007 11:59 AM

Great Andy, am loving this so far! :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) June 15, 2007 12:12 PM

Will do Marzie, I've added 3 already. Will check for more updates from your site.

Mariuca June 15, 2007 12:16 PM

Cool, just checked yours, let me know if any more new ones come up :)

Anonymous,  June 15, 2007 4:32 PM

Let join new ViralLink concept with Viral Icon the best part is we replace the tag with our own ICON.

We can show other blog our icon. Read the rest here a let spread the Viral Evil.

http://www.dott-com.com/2007/06/15/improve-google-pr-and-technocrati-authority-rank-with-your-icon/

Anonymous,  June 15, 2007 4:37 PM

Let join other concept of Viral Link but this time the concept come out with Viral Icon. Replace the tag with our own icon. Can read the rest here

http://www.dott-com.com/2007/06/15/improve-google-pr-and-technocrati-authority-rank-with-your-icon/

P/S- The viral tag really work for me to increase technocrati rank.

Anonymous,  June 15, 2007 9:45 PM

hi, i have added your 2 blogs in my viraltags, hope you can add my others blog with it anchor text too
http://mygatewayvacation.blogspot.com (Travel Blog)
http://yogaforexercise.blogspot.com
(Yoga for Health)
i very appreciate it
thanks
~dzul89~

Mariuca June 15, 2007 9:52 PM

Dott-comm, thanks for the info, will check it out. And yes, this one seems to work great for my Techo rank! :)

Mariuca June 15, 2007 9:54 PM

Thanks Dzul! Will check out your sites and make sure they get listed here! :)

Anonymous,  June 15, 2007 11:02 PM

Hi there Mariuca,
I added you to my viraltags.

Mariuca June 16, 2007 2:01 AM

Thanks a lot torsten :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) June 16, 2007 12:38 PM

Marz, there's a new link in my Viral tags.

Mariuca June 16, 2007 12:47 PM

Got it Nick, thanks!

Anonymous,  June 16, 2007 12:52 PM

Hey there, I just added the viral link matrix to my page and I have a link to your page. Was hoping that you could return the favor! URL-http://humab.blogspot.com TAG-HUMA B~
Thanks for the add!

Mariuca June 16, 2007 1:05 PM

Editor-in-chief, welcome, got u covered! :)

Anonymous,  June 16, 2007 1:34 PM

Okay I got ya! Have a great weekend! Love the page!

Anonymous,  June 16, 2007 2:16 PM

Marzie! I'm up to 41 backlinks already :P

A wrote a little about it on my blog :)

Mariuca June 16, 2007 2:18 PM

Tell me about it Mike! :) Gonna check out your post.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) June 16, 2007 7:56 PM

Hey Marzie, 2 more new links: Kev-walkabout (http://kev-walkabout.blogspot.com)
Life's Daily (http://meowi.com)

Kassper June 16, 2007 7:59 PM

I left you a comment on your other site, the same problem with my link (make money online) is here too! Please correct it. This site has also been added to my viral matrix! Cheers!

Mariuca June 16, 2007 8:12 PM

Sorry Kassper, got them changed! And thanks for the add :)

Ron Del Rosario June 16, 2007 10:10 PM

Got you linked and ready on my blog! thanks! =)

Mariuca June 16, 2007 10:39 PM

Nick & Ron, thanks guys! :)

Yasmin June 17, 2007 4:46 PM

Hi there, Marzie.

Thanks for the invitation, I've joined your Viral Tag Train :)

Anonymous,  June 17, 2007 9:18 PM

I've added ya to my viraltags :) thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous,  June 17, 2007 10:55 PM

hey - thanks.. I have added you to my viralinks..:)

Mariuca June 17, 2007 11:08 PM

Yasmin, Kat & Pearl

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Anonymous,  June 21, 2007 1:09 AM

I have added you in my viral links

http://melovillareal.com/2007/06/14/viraltags-get-free-links/

Mariuca June 21, 2007 11:23 AM

Hey Melo, checking out yours now, will add you in here too :)

Unknown June 25, 2007 1:11 PM

Hi Mariuca!
I've added mine to yours. Could you add me?
Thanks!
Jas
http://abuboo.blogspot.com

Mariuca June 25, 2007 1:20 PM

Hey Jas! Got u covered on both of mine, thanks! :)

A Silken Touch June 26, 2007 12:28 PM

Hi,
I just added you to my post of Viral Tags here
Host Tag: Sexy Celebrity

http://sexycel.blogspot.com/2007/06/improve-your-blog-rankings-with.html

Could you please link me back.
Thanks,

Mariuca June 26, 2007 1:01 PM

Hey Silki, got it, thanks! :)

lilyruth July 06, 2007 6:12 PM

I have added you to my matrix and now I do hoe you willadd both my blogs onto yours the blogs addresses is http://lilyruthsthisandthat.blogspot.com (hope its no trouble getting it in being my link is so long but no one else has had any trouble) the other is http://dogcents.blogspot.com I ping but i did not know if you got it ,so I sent this comment also and now I hope you stop by and visit my site filled with weird funny and strange things. Its fun realy. bye now lilyruth

Mariuca July 06, 2007 10:25 PM

Hi Lily, thanks for your msg, I will most certainly drop by your blogs andd add u to the matrix! ;)

aldwin July 15, 2007 1:24 AM

Hi Mariuca, added your other blog to my matrix. You have a very cool blog! Congrats on the awards you just won recently.

Mariuca July 15, 2007 1:44 AM

Hey Aldwin! Thanks, hope to see u back here soon :) :)

Anonymous,  July 23, 2007 6:52 PM

Hi Mariuca..

I have added your url link and tag to my viral matrix. I was hoping you would return the favor by adding my url-> http://techcruser.blogspot.com and tag-> TechCruser to your matrix!

Thanks! :)

http://techcruser.blogspot.com/2007/07/improve-your-ranking-take-part-in-viral.html

Mariuca July 23, 2007 8:39 PM

Hey Ankit! Of course, will check out your post, thanks for informing me :)

Mariuca July 27, 2007 1:30 AM

Thanks Vic, will hop over now and u in here :)

emilayusof October 07, 2008 2:46 AM

wah banyaknya links! I love!

Post a Comment

Love n Hugs from Genie Princess!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Mariuca's Visitors