Friday, November 23, 2007

Stay Cool With a MINT Card!


This morning, the thunderous hammering of the postman at my door rudely jolted me from my slumber! Never mind the fact that my doorbell isn't working but did he really have to knock so loudly? I had a good mind to ignore his racket but since I was expecting a cheque, I reluctantly got up. In my haste to catch Mr. Postman, I tripped over Chubbs and hurt my knee!


By the time I answered the door, I was in a foul mood. Still hoping for the best, I opened the registered mail and was disappointed to discover that it was not the anticipated cheque but a credit card renewal instead. So not only was I roused from my sleep to sign for a trivial mail, I’m now suffering from a bruised knee too!


I was wide awake by then so I made some coffee and settled down to pay my credit card bills online. I usually try to settle them before the end of the month, which means I only had a week left. After completing my payments, I suddenly remembered the MINT credit card email I recently received and decided to check out the offer.


A MINT credit card comes with many exciting benefits. Currently, it offers you a 0% balance transfer until January 2009; allowing you to perform credit card consolidation by transferring higher interest balance from other credit cards to your MINT card. Other benefits include online fraud protection, free card for your loved one, worldwide acceptance and no annual fee.


The most interesting feature of this credit card is that you can personalise it with any photo of your choice. Just select a favourite photo of your pet, friends or even a celebrity idol and upload it online. Submit the image to MINT and within 12 working days, you’ll receive your personalised MINT credit card, which will surely impress your friends with its unique design!


This credit card is offered to UK residents only, which rules me out from applying. Guess I’ll just have to be content with my current credit cards, which now pale in comparison to this cool MINT credit card. Hopefully one of my credit card companies will offer this personalise feature soon. It would be great to own a credit card with a picture of Phoebe; then I can literally keep her in my pocket everywhere I go!



22 comments:

Raghav November 23, 2007 2:37 AM

wonderful!
thanx for the info...

we don't get wht we expect & tht too at the time we expect!

Raghav November 23, 2007 2:37 AM

See, I'm the first to comment on this post!

will surely get a MINT when i come KL.

TC.

Mariuca November 23, 2007 3:38 AM

Raghav! Thanks for being my first commenter! You're planning to come over to KL? I hope you'll have a pleasant stay here. :):):)

J@n!ce November 23, 2007 6:22 AM

Hey dear, I hope your knees are all right? What about Chubbs, you kicked him... hahaha :D

TGIF to you :)

Janice Ng

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) November 23, 2007 8:16 AM

Hey Marzie, credit cards! They would make a cool scary story ... LOL!

Somebody's getting better at this paid posting thingy ... Keep it up!

Jacques Pierre November 23, 2007 9:21 AM

I guessed it right .. Phoebe is yr choice !!:):)
Hope yr knee is better now. If not, I've got something dat might cheer u up. Check out my music database here -->http://djnazty.imeem.com/
It's a compilation from all sorts of genres. Njoy!!

Naz

Mariuca November 23, 2007 12:38 PM

Hola Jan! Aiyo...how can kick Chubbs! :( But I gave him the evil eye though he he he.... Chubbs is very close to me, always climb on my shoulders, then snuggle on top of me LOL! :):):)

Mariuca November 23, 2007 12:39 PM

Gee thanks Nick! Coming from you, that's a compliment, just trying to make the best of the opportunities and give some info as well to my readers! ;)

Mariuca November 23, 2007 12:41 PM

Hi Naz! My knee is slightly bruised only. You know, I'm a member of Imeem but still am not well versed with its features yet. I'll check out ur playlist, thanks! ;)

kimfei November 23, 2007 2:22 PM

seems nice..but i not yet able to apply for one..haha..may be when i start working ba..LOL

Mariuca November 23, 2007 3:52 PM

Kim Fei, so you don't have any ccards now huh? Nevrmind, you should wait till later when u can afford it! ;)

emilayusof November 23, 2007 5:06 PM

Hmm cool card! I will put Yassin's picture on it! Hope the features will be offered here in Malaysia soon.

Mariuca November 23, 2007 5:51 PM

Emila, if I had a baby boy with cute curly wurly hair like Yassin, I oso would put his pic on the card!

Actually Standard Chartered had something similar few years back but the pic they allowed on the card is just passport size, not the entire size of the card. This MINT one is def better! ;)

Speedcat Hollydale November 25, 2007 12:20 PM

I can't get ANY credit card... OOPS!!

Hi Mariuca :-) Tag done, thanks.

Mariuca November 26, 2007 2:08 AM

Eric, are u sure you can't get even ONE? LOL, I wonder why.... Thanks for the speedy response, I'll come by to check out the tag! ;)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious December 02, 2007 10:50 PM

thanks for sharing, marzie! Having ariel & brownie's photo on my c.card is so cool! :)

Jean Chia

Mariuca December 02, 2007 11:05 PM

That would be the coolest Jean! Some fluffy frens on our ccards!! ;)

Anonymous,  January 17, 2008 12:04 PM

We'd love to get your feed back. We recently started
a poll on the Worst
/ Best Credit Card Issuers
. Feel free to stop by and give us your opinions.

Mariuca January 17, 2008 12:56 PM

Thanks for ur comment CCC, have a great day! :):):)

Anonymous,  April 09, 2008 8:54 AM

Hello!
You can get a credit card even if you have bad credit or no credit. My credit was in the in the trash after I lost my job and I was still able to get a credit card. Use a credit card search website like SmartCardShopper.com to find a guaranteed approval credit card.

LadyJava September 30, 2008 10:27 PM

Alamak poor Chubbs kena tripped all because of the Mr Postman.. How's your knee??

LadyJava September 30, 2008 10:28 PM

MINT eh.. hm..nevermind lah.. no need for credit card anymore.. what i need is a BIG loan to help me pay for all my cards!!

Post a Comment

Love n Hugs from Genie Princess!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Mariuca's Visitors