Monday, August 27, 2007

More Memes - 3 in 1

Tag 1


Nick and Jean tagged me on this 10 Questions meme, where you have to give 5 answers to each question and then tag 5 people to keep this meme going.

Instructions: Remove the blog from the top, move all blogs up one, and then add yourself to the bottom.

Life is Murphy’s Law, Huma B, Anything Goes!, A Great Pleasure and Wishing On A Falling Star <---- (that’s me!).


1. What were you doing ten years ago?
Working in NST - my first job.
Enjoying my single life.
Figuring out what I wanted to do in life.
Getting over a broken heart.
Partying all night, every weekday and weekend.

2. What were you doing 1 year ago? Shopping for & decorating my new home.

3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy? Doritos, Twisties, Honey Roasted Cashew Nuts, Roasted Chestnut & Famous Amos cookies.

4. What are 5 songs you know the lyrics to?
Negaraku (Malaysia’s National Anthem)
All Out of Love (Air Supply)
Dreams (Gabrielle)
I Still Believe (Brenda K. Starr)
Jingle Bells

5. 5 Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionaire: Please refer to my Millionaire For A Day! post.

6. 5 Bad Habits: Procrastinating, Impatient, Fickle, Demanding & Moody

7. 5 Things You Like To Do: Playing PC Games, Travelling, Blogging, Shopping & Reading

8. 5 Things You Would Never Wear: Neon colours,Tight jeans, Frilly dresses, Pyjama-looking bottoms & Tights

9. 5 Favorite Toys: Phoebe, Benji, Chubbs, SIM City & My Perfumes

10. 5 Things You Hate To Do: Housework, Waking up early, Exercising, Waiting & Dieting

Okay, here are the 5 bloggers that I would like to tag: Bokjae, Karen, Emila, Zubli & Joezul.


Tag 2

Mike & Adrian also tagged me for this meme called the 7 P's, which was created by WVB to learn more about the blogs they read on a regular basis. So here are My 7 Ps.

Passion: Family, Friends, Perfumes and SIM CITY.
Purpose: To be a better person, daughter, wife and friend.
Pursuit: Love, Happiness, Friendship and Money!
Position: To be number 1 in all my endeavours.
Pummelling: My tendency to procrastinate nowadays!
Progress: Slow and steady.
Personality: Friendly & Willing to Listen.


Now the 5 blogs that I read on a regular basis (besides Adrian’s & Mike's) which are also my tag choices: Bobby, Amber, Janice, Jesse and Make Traffic.



Tag 3

Now for my final tag for this post! Janice tagged me on this Birthday meme, which serves to discover who was born on your birth day, what important events happened, or where in the world there's a holiday?

Instructions:

1. Go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday (month and day).
2. Write down three events, 2 births, 1 holiday and tag 5 friends.
3. There are five slots in the Birthday Meme. As you are tagged, you have to remove the name in the first slot and bump everyone up so that your name can be added to the bottom.

Here goes:

I am a Virgo born on 29 August

3 events

1. 1833 - The United Kingdom legislates the abolition of slavery in its empire.
2. 1898 - The Goodyear tire company is founded.
3. 2005 - Hurricane Katrina devastated much of the U.S. Gulf Coast from Louisiana to the Florida Panhandle, killing more than 1,836 and causing over $115 billion in damage.

2 Births

1. 1958 - Michael Jackson, American singer
2. 1915 - Ingrid Bergman, Swedish actress

1 Holiday

The first day of Thoth - which is the first day of the Egyptian calendar.


I’m calling upon these 5 bloggers to do this meme: Nick, Adrian, Barrett, Jean & Mike.


35 comments:

J@n!ce August 27, 2007 6:16 PM

Marzie, you are so smart to "kill 3 bird with a stone" when I could only "kill 2" at this moment :)

I see that one of the songs you can sing by heart is your national anthem. Zac started to see our National anthem recently. The school taught them to sing. I kinda forgot certain parts of the lyrics bcos it is in malay. I think my boy can sing better than me soon *blush*

I cant stand PJ looking bottoms too. Awww... your 5 hates are same as mine, I used to love doing housework before getting maid. Now.. I'm just lazy. I still haven't start my exercising that I have been talking for so LONG... I weigh myself at my bro's house on Sun & realized that I lost 1kg since I last weigh about 2 months ago. Guess what!! This makes me lazier now!! LOL

Hehe.. you have the same BD at MJ Its just 2 days away, honey :):):)

Opps, I din know that I have ramble so much.

Janiceng SEO Traffic

Unknown August 27, 2007 6:27 PM

This time it'll be done much faster. I swear. By the way we share the exact same bad habits :) In fact so were the 5 things you hate to do.
And I love blogging, reading and traveling. Shopping not so much

Mariuca August 27, 2007 6:41 PM

Janice, u are definitely one of my favourite commenters here! Always make me smile with ur comments! HUGS

Don worry dear, ur spoken Malay will get better as long as u continue to hang out with me, Emila and Jean! ;)

I can't wait to get my own maid la, then I too shall be more lazy I bet LOL!

Oh yeah, I can never forget MJ's bday, since it's the same day as mine. Actually I knew that years ago so naturally had to include MJ on my list mah! :):):)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

Mariuca August 27, 2007 6:43 PM

Ha ha ha, really Amber?! Oh don't forget we also share another thing, the big D---- word!! LOL!

Hope to see ur meme up soon dear, have a great day! :):):)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

Anonymous,  August 27, 2007 6:47 PM

Ooh I like the Birthday meme. That's cool. I'll get right to it :D

Mariuca August 27, 2007 7:08 PM

Yay! Have fun with this meme Mikey!
looking forward to reading ur post :):):)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious August 27, 2007 10:41 PM

Hahaha..u sure knows how to aim! three tags in one! LOL!

I love famous amos cookies too. I tried making them at home, but was not successful! My friend said it's only 60% the taste of famous amos cookies. Well, for me, a first timer in baking cookie, it's quite a success. Hehe.. I will try baking them again before christmas, hopefully i get 90% the taste of FA. :)

Thanks for the tag! It's intersting to know what happen on my birthday! :) oh, yours are cool. MJ was my favourite singer until he started to do all the plastic surgeries.

JeanChia SEO Traffic

Mariuca August 27, 2007 11:24 PM

Hey Jean! Yeah lor, 3 tags at once is the way to go nowadays LOL! ;)

Oooh, 60% is excellent Jean! Some more, you're such a good cook, I bet it turned out better than 60%! You should try baking them again, which ones did u try making anyway? I like the no nut ones! Don't like cookies or chocs with nuts! :):):)

Looking forward to seeing who shares ur birthday!

Mariuca SEO Traffic

NIHAL August 28, 2007 1:28 AM

Now this is what I call... being smart!!! Couldn't have done it any better :)

MJ and you, same date??? hmmm....

Anonymous,  August 28, 2007 3:56 AM

Marzie,
Ok, I've done.
hmmm.
he he :D

Mariuca August 28, 2007 5:09 AM

Muahahhahaha... yeah la Nihal! But it's ok la, cause MJ is famous, albeit creepy and whatever, but still oh so famous! :):):)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

Mariuca August 28, 2007 5:09 AM

Joe! That was fast! Ok, will check out ur post asap, thanks dear! ;)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) August 28, 2007 8:34 AM

Marz, I knew the lyrics to every Air Supply song la ... LOL!

Let me guess, you're a Sim City fan? (Duh Nick, how could you tell ... LOL!) Love that game too, spent hours trying to Mayor Phillipos of Nickoland ... hahaha ...

And that final tag which you tagged me, man, that's a killer to do? But thanx anyway. Let me sit on it for a few days like I always do and it will be un eventually ... LOL!

Mariuca August 28, 2007 8:41 AM

He he, actually I know the lyrics to more than one of Air Supply songs *blush*

I miss playing SIM CITY la, I can't seem to install the game on my PC now, dunno why! :( But oh yes, love making my millions there! One time I reached 1 billion and had all the money to do up my city nicely!

What? The last tag is the easiest to do, that's why I tagged u with that one ha ha ha ha!!! :):):)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

Anonymous,  August 28, 2007 12:35 PM

Marzie- Thanks for the tag! I Love the song "I Still Believe" by the one and only Brenda K. Starr! That is just a classic! I love your purpose from tag 2! Again thanks for the tag! You know my deal I will repost on Tag Thursdays!
P.S.- My nifty Alexa toobar tells me your site is up! Way to go!

Trix August 28, 2007 12:54 PM

A really interesting post, Marzie..Reading all your information shows a lot more about the lady behind the blog and I just want to..err,hold on a minute... did someone here mention Cookies?? :)) Thought I could smell them.Thats why I came over.
Oh, and I will really do this tag as soon as possible,Marzie...I am not lazy, merely overworked! :) *HUGS*

Mariuca August 28, 2007 1:01 PM

Hi Barrett! Ooooh, I LOVE that song too!! I didn't think anyone would like it but me, so YAY!! You're da best Barrett! :):)

PS. Thanks for telling me abt my Alexa ranking, it is moving - slowly but surely! :)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

Mariuca August 28, 2007 1:04 PM

Hi Jesse! Oh ur cat sense of smell is so sharp, u did smell those yummy cookies here! Help yourself to some okay! :)

Looking forward to ur post dear. Me too am overworked he he, that's why it took me quite some time to get this 3-in-1 meme up!

As usual, Phoebe sends her love and hugs! :):):)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

Unknown August 28, 2007 10:55 PM

Hey... I did it! yay!

WaterLearner August 28, 2007 10:59 PM

Hi Marzie!

Thanks for tagging me. I am honoured. I would try to complete it this weekend. Jeez .. I am really behind memes at the moment. But I am happy to be in your thoughts.

Blessings!

Mariuca August 28, 2007 11:08 PM

Amber, that's fast! He he, will check it out dear! Thanks for taking the time do do the meme! :):):)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

Mariuca August 28, 2007 11:09 PM

Hi Karen, am glad u like being tagged, cause there'll be more for u! Looking forward to reading ur post! LOL ;)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

Anonymous,  August 30, 2007 1:15 AM

I can relate to your 5 bad habits...haha :) I love the Birthday meme

Mariuca August 30, 2007 12:53 PM

Hi Susan, it's nice to see u here at my blog! He he, Amber could realte to my 5 bad habits too! ;) Thanks for dropping by and Have a great day! :):):)

Mariuca SEO Traffic

Bobby Revell August 30, 2007 3:54 PM

Thanks for the tag! I will do it when my site is fixed:) I hope it's soon!

Mariuca August 30, 2007 5:45 PM

Hola Bobby, I hope it's soon too! You've been away for quite a bit now! ;)

LadyJava September 28, 2008 6:49 AM

Wah.. fun lah the last meme.. I wonder what mine say..must go and check..

You share the same besday as MJ eh..interesting...lolzz!!

emilayusof October 07, 2008 3:21 AM

MJ tu saper? maikel jeksen ke?

emilayusof October 07, 2008 3:22 AM

eh lol, tak napak tadi...memang maikel rupanya hjehe sorry

Elara October 12, 2008 6:51 PM

GP, kebetulan plak listening to All Out Of Love, one of my fave songs! :)

I hafal bnyk lirik lagu la, takleh nak list down!

LadyJava October 12, 2008 10:49 PM

Debbie.. you should absolutely join that show "jgn lupa lyrics" can win RM1 million you know..hehe

Elara October 13, 2008 4:53 AM

LJ, I don't watch tv la. Ada ke program camtu?

Best jugak tp I camera-shy la.. :P

Elara October 17, 2008 7:50 PM

Marzie, I pun suka honey roasted cashews..sedap!!

I suka twisties tomato, u?

Elara October 20, 2008 2:35 AM

C likes Chickenator, yg sangat tak sedap. Dulu ada kaler pink and light blue, sedap!!

Post a Comment

Love n Hugs from Genie Princess!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Mariuca's Visitors