Monday, June 18, 2007

Mariuca's First Award!


I’m all smiles today because I’ve been awarded The Thinking Blogger Award by 2 talented Mariucans who have been my strongest supporters since day one - Bobby Revell and Mike. It’s such an honour to receive this award from both of you and it gives me absolute pleasure to pass on The Thinking Blogger Award to these 5 wonderful bloggers:

Emila deserves this award simply because she’s too modest to realise just how great she truly is. I admire her drive to constantly improve herself, searching for bigger better ways to succeed. From a modest beginning, she now has her own Emila’s Illustrated Blog and recently opened a Greeting Card Store, where she sells her designs on-line. Her unique arts and crafts are inspiring! There’s always a story behind them and this is what makes her blog extra special and cosy!

Nick Phillips is the author of Anything Goes. We’re both “stuck” in the same industry so we experience similar pains and joys in the mad world of advertising. I enjoy visiting Nick’s blog as I sometimes see “me” in his rambles on life, work, nasty neighbours and anything under the sun. I’m also very fond of his sense of humour; generally depicted in his posts, making them entertaining and pleasant to read.

My next award goes to Jean, the sweet author of A Great Pleasure, who's also turning out to be one of my good friends here. Jean’s blog is very well designed with an excellent layout. Everything is in place which makes viewing her blog delightful indeed. Jean’s genuine love for fine cuisine flows passionately in her posts, as she informs readers on great places to dine, interesting recipes along with a dash of life-related posts. Combined, Jean has all the right ingredients to cook up a delicious blog for us to feast upon!

Zubli Zainordin. Who is Zubli Zainordin? He doesn’t give away much and always keeps me guessing on his next move. Besides being an established author, public speaker, thinker, poet, and philosopher, he is also a very good friend. He might intimidate initially, with his endless list of achievements, but once you really get to know him, you'll be truly inspired by his enthusiasm and devotion - I know I was.

My final award goes to David Hodges, the talented author of Very Short Novels. I admire David's style of writing and his diligence in churning out interesting short stories every few days leaves me in awe. David is my source of inspiration to one day make it as a well-known author so for that, I pick him to receive this prestigious award!

Congratulations to all 5 bloggers! Here are the rules to participate in this award-giving ceremony, should you choose to accept it.

If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative gold version if silver doesn’t fit your blog).


35 comments:

Mariuca June 18, 2007 2:00 PM

Thanks Nick! Looking forward to see your 5 picks for this award :)

emilayusof June 18, 2007 2:31 PM

Congrats, Marzie! Thank you for passing the award! I am so very honoured. I will display it on my site soon. So I have to find 5 bloggers to pass this award ya?

Mariuca June 18, 2007 2:34 PM

Emila! *HUGS* Yes, you now may pass out the award to 5 of your favourite blogs, that u think truly deserve it, have fun! :)

Anonymous,  June 18, 2007 3:35 PM

You may also share the award with Phoebe if you'd like :D

Anonymous,  June 18, 2007 3:39 PM

Congrats! Keep on thinking...

Mariuca June 18, 2007 3:45 PM

Mike! Phoebe is so HAPPY to be sharing the award with me. One special Phoebe hug coming your way!! *HUGZZZ*

Mariuca June 18, 2007 3:45 PM

Hi Nasir, thanks! Hope you had a nice time here :)

Bobby Revell June 18, 2007 4:06 PM

Awesome Marzie! You very much deserve 2 awards! Very cool:) You know you're my favourite, and you deserve the Blogging Sweetheart award also (ok so I made it up):):)

Mariuca June 18, 2007 4:16 PM

Thanks Bobby, for choosing me to receive this award, you've been absolutely wonderful :)

PS. I kinda like the sound of the Blogging Sweetheart award LOL!

NIHAL June 18, 2007 11:06 PM

Hi Marzie.

I'm so happy that you've been awarded this great recognition! If there was one person who should really deserve this, it definitely has to be you.

Bobby and Mike, you guy's definitely chose the right person.

Congrats, my friend!!

Mariuca June 18, 2007 11:09 PM

Hi Nihal! Thanks so much, you've been a great friend as well. Your comment made my night and thanks again for visiting! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious June 19, 2007 12:52 AM

Hi marzie! congrats!! u definitely deserved it! :)

Anonymous,  June 19, 2007 7:14 AM

congrats on your award,this award is something new to me,great!

Mariuca June 19, 2007 10:32 AM

Jean! Thanks so much, appreciate you stopping by and all your support too :)

Etienne, thanks for your comment! Happy to see you here :)

Adrian June 19, 2007 3:52 PM

Hey! Congrats on the award! :)

Mariuca June 19, 2007 4:04 PM

*HUGS* Of course must give Homer a hug! :) Thanks for your support. Keep up the good work on your blog, it's looking nicer by the day!

Solomon Blue Waters June 20, 2007 10:57 PM

Well done; enjoyed reading about the others here, too. Tc, Sol.

Mariuca June 21, 2007 12:35 AM

Hi Solomon, pleasure to have you visit my blog. Thanks for your comment and hope to see you again! :)

yellowbanana June 23, 2007 12:30 PM

Congrats ya..! Keep up da best Marz....! ;)

Mariuca June 23, 2007 12:59 PM

Yellow Banana! Thanks for stopping by and adding more colour to my page :)

Anonymous,  June 27, 2007 12:21 PM

congrate my sis, keep on blogging ya...:)

Mariuca June 27, 2007 9:29 PM

Terima kasih Izali, don't forget to visit me again :)

J@n!ce July 13, 2007 8:37 PM

Marzie : I scroll thru this old blog of yours to congrates you. Hope I am not too late.... :)

Mariuca July 14, 2007 1:08 PM

Janice! HUGS! Thank u dear, it's never too late to comment here and make me smile, thanks! :) :)

emilayusof September 27, 2008 10:39 PM

yay! your first award! congrats again!

LadyJava September 28, 2008 5:54 AM

Congrats to everyone!! and to you GP for your very first award!!

emilayusof September 29, 2008 8:38 AM

Yay! lj was here!

i forgot oredi what was my first award! nanti i check!

emilayusof September 29, 2008 8:40 AM

ok! i've checked, my first was monday artday award and this one is my 2nd and its from you, marzie! thank you so much!

LadyJava September 30, 2008 6:03 AM

I remember my first award too.. It was "I love your blog" by Mel.. anyone knows what happened to her??

emilayusof October 03, 2008 7:29 PM

haha entahler...rasa2nya ada came across her once in a while

LadyJava October 04, 2008 12:43 PM

tulah.. her blog pun lama tak update.. perhaps she got married kot and too busy to blog??

emilayusof October 07, 2008 2:45 AM

kalau got married takpelah...

emilayusof October 07, 2008 2:45 AM

entah entah tengah honeymoon

emilayusof November 04, 2008 2:27 PM

atau dah migrate kat tempat yang takde koneksi onlain.

Post a Comment

Love n Hugs from Genie Princess!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Mariuca's Visitors