Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Alexa Train Ride!

I’ve been invited by my fellow blogger, Joezul, to join him on the the Alexa Train to help increase my Alexa Ranking. Since I've yet to ride on one of these "trains", I think I will give it a shot. Am also happy to be sharing this ride with my buddy, Mike & his Gummy!

~Start Copying Here~

Alexa Redirect Train by Carl Ocab

Rules

  1. Put anything you like above this list – Chit Chat, talkies, introduce what this is. Something like that.
  2. Start copying on the “~Start Copying Here~” and copy all the things listed without removing the links (Of course, the train would be no use without those links).
  3. Move all the sites labeled “Newcomers” to the list labeled “Oldies”.
  4. Add 5 sites that you want to include in the train and make their link like this: http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?www.example.com then invite them to join the train.
  5. Visit all the listed sites! (That’s not much work! Remember, if you plant good seeds they will also grow good) and look at your high Alexa ranking next week!
Oldies

Revellian
Mike
Mariuca
Manchild
Julie

ShaftheGeek
Joezul
kucau
AzwanHadzree
Tinysign
FunnyMunny
Wmhaven
Make Money Online 2.0
Nate Whitehill

Jozzua
Grow your Writing Business
CultureShiok
Gary Lee
Smart Wealthy Rich
TechZi
Make Money Online with a 13-year Old

Newcomers

Zubli Zainordin
Nick Phillips
You’ll Never Walk Alone
PhiloSpeak
Greg’s Writing Blog



25 comments:

Anonymous,  May 12, 2007 7:53 PM

Hi mariuca, thanks for joining the train. hope u`ll push your alexa to better position

Mariuca May 12, 2007 8:42 PM

Thanks kucau, let's see if this train is worth the ride :)

Anonymous,  May 13, 2007 9:05 AM

I'm kinda skeptical about this one. It could probably get you a bunch more traffic for a day or two, but is it traffic that will actually return? :)

Let me know how it goes ;P

Mariuca May 13, 2007 11:54 AM

Hmmm, really? Well, we'll see how this one goes, hopefully my optimism pays off :)

Anonymous,  May 13, 2007 12:02 PM

That's just my best guestimate...I could be totally wrong :)

Anonymous,  May 13, 2007 6:03 PM

Thanks for joining the train. Well, who know if the train will bring in traffics, but if does make new friends, then it works right? :)

Mariuca May 13, 2007 10:30 PM

Hey Joe, of course! Making new friends on our ride would definitely be SWEET! :)

NIHAL May 15, 2007 7:40 PM

Marzie, If this really works, please let me be the first person, you inform.

I've seen this on other blogs as well but dared not to ask.

Thanks.

Mariuca May 15, 2007 9:19 PM

Ha ha, sure Nihal! You'll be the first to know! Or, you could just hop on board with me? :)

Johnny Ong May 21, 2007 2:08 PM

now, how do u start the train in the first place?

Mariuca May 21, 2007 2:19 PM

Hi Johnny, thanks for ur message. A lot of ppl seem to be having problems understanding how this train works :) If u want more info, leave me ur email add and I will explain more, thanks! :)

LadyJava September 28, 2008 5:28 AM

I think I did this.. can't remember now!

emilayusof October 07, 2008 2:41 AM

chugging down the track...

emilayusof October 07, 2008 2:42 AM

Gotta travel on it
Never comin' back...

emilayusof October 07, 2008 2:42 AM

Ooh, ooh got a one way ticket to the blues....

emilayusof October 07, 2008 2:42 AM

ok lj, sambung lagu ni

emilayusof October 16, 2008 11:28 AM

takpelah kalau tak nak sambung...hehe

Elara October 18, 2008 1:11 AM

I tak pernah naik keretapi tanah melayu kalau ke utara..salu naik bas jer!

LadyJava October 18, 2008 1:12 AM

I hate taking the KTM Debbs.. it always takes so long to clear customs!

Elara October 20, 2008 1:43 AM

Ye ke LJ, kalau naik bas to SG better ke?

Elara October 20, 2008 1:44 AM

I tak suka naik KTM, especially kalau nak gi Midvalley, panas dan berpusu2 manusia dlm train tu. Don't like! Berbau lagi...ewww..

emilayusof November 04, 2008 2:25 PM

ok, nanti saya pergi sg naik bas.

Post a Comment

Love n Hugs from Genie Princess!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Mariuca's Visitors