Monday, December 18, 2006

Good Show ASTRO!



Last Saturday evening, we got a rude shock when we discovered our ASTRO service had been suspended. Reason being, I forgot to pay the bill! I plead innocence to some extent though. Firstly, I didn't receive the bill. Secondly, it's not that I didn't want to pay, I just forgot in the midst of my hectic schedule.

The bad news is that B had to miss his Liverpool-Charlton match. This did not bode well for him at all! I'm almost always on time when paying the ASTRO bill, so I was feeling pretty guilty that I chose the worst possible moment to miss payment, costing B his weekend dose of Liverpool football.

I quickly placed a call to ASTRO, to see if there's anything I could do to get back our service ASAP. The only way they'll reconnect my service is when they receive my payment, which I made immediately after the call. We were expecting to be reconnected by Wed earliest, since it takes 3-5 working days for payment processing. I was dreading missing my B&B next week while B was fuming at missing his weekend football. Our weekend was not looking good, which only made me feel worse about the whole thing!

So, you can understand our surprise when we got a call from ASTRO today, saying they've received our payment and we'll be enjoying tv again by tonight! This we did not expect at all so we were really happy with ASTRO's speedy handling of our situation. Come to think of it, I've yet to face a problem with ASTRO. Putting aside the disruption most subscribers face when it rains, ASTRO has so far, been kind to us. When we transferred our service to our new address, it was done in a jiffy. Whenever I call their Hotline, I'm attended to quite promptly. I sure hope they maintain their good service. See, I don't simply throw tantrums for no reason, and I do give credit where it's due - Syabas ASTRO!


16 comments:

emilayusof December 19, 2006 10:52 AM

I agree with you-Astro is good! I had this problem few times (yeah, always lazy to go and pay the bill). Good thing is, mine was connected faster than yours - it's within 24 hours. Usually I will call them after I made my payment. After giving all the detail prints from the bank slip, voila, I will get my connection less than 12 hours!

www.emilayusof.com

Mariuca December 19, 2006 11:01 AM

Actually mine also considered 24 hours, since Sun tak kira, very nice ASTRO! 3 clapping emoticon for them :)

PS. How to play tag? I give u the 5 things in my reply or what? He he, want to play but how?

Miss L December 19, 2006 12:54 PM

Hopefully by March, I can be proud when you say SYABAS ASTRO!...

Mariuca December 19, 2006 1:10 PM

Elina, whatever it is, take pride in knowing that u got in. It's just a matter of u saying yes!

Che Yom December 19, 2006 7:06 PM

Wah marzie u're in a very good mood...selalu "bitching" abt this and that poor service! Astro must be top notch to dapat pujian from u! hehehehe

Mariuca December 19, 2006 8:50 PM

Helmy, and today, I received the missing bill I requested from them! Very fast and efficient, caya la ASTRO! Better not disappoint me in future! :):)

Unknown December 19, 2006 10:23 PM

Yes astro, try not to disappoint this lady or u'll regret it!

Bid My Wheelssssssssssssssssss

hehehhe

LadyJava October 14, 2007 4:18 PM

3 cheers for Astro.. I too "forgot" to pay my bills.. but two months mind you...heheh..so I was watching B&B and suddenly.. no reception! Arghghg.. I paid the bill online and then called them up and true enough it was suspended. I told them I just paid and they believed me.. WOW! My connection was up again in 2hours! ehehe

Mariuca October 15, 2007 2:29 AM

Yeah, ASTRO is doin a good job so far! Some more u were watching B&B, for sure tension! He he he...

LadyJava October 15, 2007 4:23 PM

Ya lah.. and it was last 5minutes of so.. really tension..:(

Mariuca October 17, 2007 1:01 AM

LJ! I hate it when there's ASTRO disruption while I'm watching my reality programs and B&B he he... tensi gila! ;)

LadyJava September 28, 2008 1:53 AM

Astro now so expensive lah!!

LadyJava September 28, 2008 1:53 AM

And their late charge is ridiculous kan

emilayusof October 16, 2008 11:05 AM

good show again, astro!

emilayusof November 04, 2008 2:18 PM

hehe good show today.

Post a Comment

Love n Hugs from Genie Princess!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Mariuca's Visitors